The following accommodations are recommended for CSBio2014 and IES2014 participants.
Conveniently located directly above Lavender MRT Station, V Hotel is a 20-minute train ride away from Changi International Airport and minutes away from Orchard Road, Singapore's premier shopping belt.
Key Factors of V Hotel Lavender:
1) Directly access to Lavender MRT.
2) 24 hrs food court and convenience store.
3) City or River bay view.
4) 3 year old Hotel with 888 rooms.
5) Single floor Garden bay area.
6) Free wi-fi
- Superior Double (1 Queen Bed)/Superior Twin (2 Single Beds) - SGD $148++ ($174.17 Nett)
- Premier (1 Queen Bed with Armchair) - SGD $168++ ($197.73 Nett)
- Triple (1 Queen Bed and 1 Single Bed) - SGD $188++ ($221.27 Nett)
Note: If breakfast needed, additional SGD $12/person is required.
To book a room in V Hotel Lavender, please download the reservation form (For CSBio2014, For IES2014), and email or fax this form to the hotel when you completed (hotel contact information is given in the form).
Located above the transport hub of Outram Park MRT interchange station, Dorsett Singapore offers easy accessibility to the city's commercial and tourist highlights, such as the Singapore's entertainment and shopping belt Orchard Road, Marina Bay Sands, HarbourFront, Resorts World Sentosa, Universal Studios Singapore, and Singapore's Central Business District.
Key Factors of Dorsett Hotel:
1) Located near Outram Park MRT.
2) Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities.
3) Modern, innovative and comfortable.
4) All 285 guestrooms and loft rooms.
5) Cladded with a full glass building facade.
6) Free wi-fi and breakfast
Dorsett(Single/Twin) SGD $225++/SGD $245++
Deluxe(Single/Twin) SGD $255++/ SGD $275++
To book a room in Dorsett Hotel, please download the reservation form (For CSBio2014, For IES2014), and email or fax this form to the hotel when you completed (hotel contact information is given in the form).
**Note: Two-way shuttle bus service will be provided free of charge by both of these two hotels (morning to the conference venue as well as evening back to the hotel).