Registration for CSBio2013 will be handled at the IES2013 site. The deadline for early registration is 10 September 2013.
- The conference registration fee includes:
- Lunch and two coffee breaks for each day of conference
- Dinner Banquet
- All plenary addresses and all Technical Sessions offered in CSBio/IES 2013
- Step 1) Please fill the registration form ( Click! ) and send it to Kyung-Joong Kim (kimkj @ sejong.ac.kr)
- Step 2) There are three ways to pay the registration fee
|Full registration – INNS Member||US$450||US$500|
|Full registration (ICONIP registrant)||US$200||US$250|
|Student registration – INNS Member||US$320||US$370|
|Additional Paper||US$200 per paper|
|Additional Page||US$80 per page|
|Additional Banquet Ticket||US$50|
- An accepted paper will only be published in the proceedings if at least one author registers for the conference. Only full (non-student) registrations will be allowed for this purpose. One full registration will cover the publication of one accepted paper. Additional papers by the same author can be covered at a cost of $200 per paper. The deadline for author registration is 10 September 2013. If you register late, your paper may not appear in the proceedings.
- To qualify for student registration, the registrant must be a full-time student at the time of registration. A letter of verification from the registrant’s Departmental Chair must accompany such a registration. Any registration received without a verification letter will not be accepted. Copies of student identification cards are not acceptable. Send a copy of the verification letter to the IES2013 local chair (Kyung-Joong Kim, Email: kimkj @ sejong.ac.kr)
- A 50% refund will only be made for cancellations received by the IES2013 local chair on or before 6 September 2013. There will be no refund for cancellations made after 6 September 2013. Refunds will be processed after the conference conclusion.
- Contact the IES2013 conference local chair (Kyung-Joong Kim, kimkj @ sejong.ac.kr) if you are unable to pay via the following means.